Thursday, September 30, 2010

Stephanie and Nick--Hilton Head wedding at Hilton Resort (Shorehouse)






Oh how we love Stephanie and Nick! They are a beautiful couple and we were thrilled to serve them! JLKevents was in full force for Stephanie and Nick--ceremony setup on the beach, cool Asian lanterns, photo booth and of course, incredible DJ/MC services for their reception. The Shorehouse at the Hilton Resort provided great service--Alison Ward and her staff were awesome! Mark Staff photographed the afternoon and evening and there is no doubt that Stephanie and Nick will have incredible images to share with family and friends for years to come!!! The night ended with lots of hugs and kisses for everyone--even for us!! It was a great night!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
About me personally. To me there is no final win or lose, at least here on earth. Winning or losing is done each and every moment of every day. James Taylor wrote that "the secret of life is enjoying the passage of time," Paul wrote that he was content in all things - to me that is winning. Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't.