Thursday, August 7, 2008

Carla and Jamie




Oh wow!! What a wedding! We met Carla via telephone several months ago--what a brave bride. She planned her wedding from across the country in a place where she had NEVER been. The first time she saw Hilton Head was the week before her wedding. Jennifer at Port Royal Plantation put on a great event. We have several events there in the future and I am sure they will all be incredible. Bill Nixon of Coastal Videography was great to work with again and White Rose Studios provided photography for the day. Carla and Jamie had a great time and their family and friends were so much fun. We even had a celebrity show up--Kermit D Frog made an appearance! This crowd danced and had a ball--they were so much fun and made our job easy.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
About me personally. To me there is no final win or lose, at least here on earth. Winning or losing is done each and every moment of every day. James Taylor wrote that "the secret of life is enjoying the passage of time," Paul wrote that he was content in all things - to me that is winning. Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't.