Thursday, October 30, 2008

Laura and Matt Wuller




We had a great time with Laura and Matt Wuller. Tracy Nadeau and her crew at Sea Pines Country Club put on an incredible party for Laura and Matt. The ceremony was beautiful--right outside over-looking the marsh. Even the rain held off for the the couple! Dinner was great and then the dancing began--let's just say that Matt has some moves!! He loves to dance and it was a pleasure to make him happy. Laura and Matt are local to the Hilton Head area, so we are excited about keeping in touch with them.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
About me personally. To me there is no final win or lose, at least here on earth. Winning or losing is done each and every moment of every day. James Taylor wrote that "the secret of life is enjoying the passage of time," Paul wrote that he was content in all things - to me that is winning. Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't.