Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Kim and Ben Gibson



Kim and Ben were so much fun! They planned their wedding and reception at the beautiful Westin Resort and Spa on Hilton Head. The weather turned out to be a little icky, but that could not dampen Kim and Ben's spirit!! They "weathered the storm" and had a great time--that is truly the spirit of this couple. They love to travel and enjoy whatever life throws at them!! We look forward to keeping up with Kim and Ben and hearing about all of their adventures!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
About me personally. To me there is no final win or lose, at least here on earth. Winning or losing is done each and every moment of every day. James Taylor wrote that "the secret of life is enjoying the passage of time," Paul wrote that he was content in all things - to me that is winning. Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't.