Friday, May 22, 2009

Amy and Mike Nahra





There are just some couples that touch you, and Amy and Mike are one of those couples. They are just so much fun and have such gentle spirits. I have been talking to Amy for about a year. She first called to inquire about our services and decided that she was going to continue to look around for an entertainment company. So, that is what she did! Finally, she called me a few weeks later and said, "OK, I am going to hire you because every where I go and everyone I talk to tells me that I need to book you!" What a blessing for us! I met Amy and Mike in October and I knew they were going to be fun. For one thing, their entire wedding party was going to rent a beach house for the entire week--they basically were all coming on vacation together and then oh yeah, we'll throw in a wedding!! During our planning times, I knew Amy and Mike would be a lot of fun and just so easy to please! Amy invited our entire family to their cook-out at the beach house the Sunday before their wedding. I reminded Amy that we have THREE kiddos, but she insisted that we come over! We did go and we had a great time getting to know all of their family and friends! Amy and Mike's wedding day came and you could not have dreamed that the weather could be so bad! Seriously, wind, rain and bitterly cold in May, for goodness sake!! Not to worry--Amy and Mike and their family and friends made the most of it. Alison and the staff at the Hilton took care of everything!! They put the sides down at the ShoreHouse--it really helped with the wind, but you could still see the ocean!! They brought in heaters and lit a fire in the fireplace. Amy and Mike got married and had a great time with their family and friends--that is why they came here and they were not going to let the weather dampen their spirits!! We just love them and their spirit!
www.myhiltonheadwedding.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
About me personally. To me there is no final win or lose, at least here on earth. Winning or losing is done each and every moment of every day. James Taylor wrote that "the secret of life is enjoying the passage of time," Paul wrote that he was content in all things - to me that is winning. Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't.