Monday, July 6, 2009

Very Kind Photographers!!

We have the opportunity to work with some incredibly talented photographers--not only are they talented, but they are also very supportive as well. They have given us images to use so that potential clients can get a feel for what we do and how we do it. We are truly grateful to them all. Please visit their sites and consider using their services or recommending them to someone you know. They are all artists and they all do things differently, so there is something for everyone!



Gregg Flory

Mark and Lisa Staff

Tim Zielenbach

La Bella Vita Photography

Landon Jacobs

Swank

John Brackett

WJ Rice Photography

Aislinn Kate Photography

No comments:

About Me

My photo
About me personally. To me there is no final win or lose, at least here on earth. Winning or losing is done each and every moment of every day. James Taylor wrote that "the secret of life is enjoying the passage of time," Paul wrote that he was content in all things - to me that is winning. Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't.