Monday, May 10, 2010

Thank you notes!


At JLKevents, we do not shy away from hard work, but there are some weekends that are just exhausting. May 1 was one of those weekends, however, when sweet emails and thank-you notes like the ones here come to us, it makes it all worthwhile!!

Hi Liz,
What an awesome job you did to help turn the Pavilion into a magical, beautiful place. The lighting and lanterns were perfect. I loved working with you and would use you on my next wedding but thankfully I am all out of daughters.Thanks so very much.
Judy

No comments:

About Me

My photo
About me personally. To me there is no final win or lose, at least here on earth. Winning or losing is done each and every moment of every day. James Taylor wrote that "the secret of life is enjoying the passage of time," Paul wrote that he was content in all things - to me that is winning. Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't.