Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kat and James McKee







Kat and James are such a COOL COUPLE!! ...and they have really cool friends and family. James contacted us a long time ago and told us that music and entertainment were very important to them. So, over the past few months we have been exchanging music lists and the final list was great! Kat and James had such a great range of music--the crowd was happy all night long! The wedding day started with a beautiful beach ceremony and then the guests moved into the Hilton Shorehouse for cocktails. Kat and James joined the party, shared a wonderful dinner--thanks to the fabulouse Hilton Staff--and then the party was ON!! It was such a great night and Amanda Julca was there to document the entire evening!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
About me personally. To me there is no final win or lose, at least here on earth. Winning or losing is done each and every moment of every day. James Taylor wrote that "the secret of life is enjoying the passage of time," Paul wrote that he was content in all things - to me that is winning. Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't.