Sunday, September 13, 2009

Melissa and Joshua Painter






Melissa and Joshua traveled from the Upstate of SC to the LowCountry of SC to have their dream wedding. Their ceremony was at the beautiful Old Sheldon Ruins and then the guests and the couple traveled to the Anchorage House in downtown Beaufort for their picturesque reception. History, beauty, good food, good family & friends defined the night. Melissa loves the good "oldies," so much of the music reflected that--artists like The Penguins, Curtis Lee, Louis Armstrong and Barbara Lewis. David Howard documented the day with photography that we are sure Melissa and Josh will treasure for a lifetime. It was a pleasure to serve Melissa and Josh and we wish them a lifetime of joy together.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
About me personally. To me there is no final win or lose, at least here on earth. Winning or losing is done each and every moment of every day. James Taylor wrote that "the secret of life is enjoying the passage of time," Paul wrote that he was content in all things - to me that is winning. Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't.