Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blythe and Phil Carvalho






We met Blythe and Phil so long ago--they have been planning this wedding for a long time and everything really came together perfectly!! Of course, Sebrell Smith and her team had a lot to do with that! The incredible Telfair Museum was the site for the cocktail hour and the reception. The guests first gathered in sculpture gallery downstairs for cocktails and then moved upstairs to the Rotunda for the reception. Low Country Lights provided ambiant lighting in both locations and then when the dancing started, the lighting became much more exciting! Shots by Roxy was there to document the entire event! We wish Blythe and Phil a lifetime of happiness!!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
About me personally. To me there is no final win or lose, at least here on earth. Winning or losing is done each and every moment of every day. James Taylor wrote that "the secret of life is enjoying the passage of time," Paul wrote that he was content in all things - to me that is winning. Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't.