Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Katie and David Bader


Katie and David are true Blufftonians!! They wanted their wedding to take place near the water and they wanted true Low Country Cuisine for their guests!! They selected Spanish Wells Club for the ceremony and reception site and had Bluffton Oyster Company cater the event--oh my, it was perfect!!! Katie and David are perfect for each other--they are both laid back and fun-loving people. They love being on the water--in fact, earlier in their relationship, David asked Katie if she wanted a ring or a boat first------she selected a boat!! What a girl!! In the end...she got both!! It was a great night of family, friends and celebration!!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
About me personally. To me there is no final win or lose, at least here on earth. Winning or losing is done each and every moment of every day. James Taylor wrote that "the secret of life is enjoying the passage of time," Paul wrote that he was content in all things - to me that is winning. Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't.