Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sarah Clark--Port Royal








How sweet is Sarah? This girl had the world turned upside down on her wedding day--Mother Nature was quite cruel!! A HUGE storm stirred up right as she was supposed to be getting married on the beach. But...nothing could upset Sarah on her wedding day--she married the love of her life in the Port Royal Clubhouse! Jen Leiti and her staff were beyond amazing from beginning to end! Open Light Studio documented the night and they were so generous to share these images with us. We hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
About me personally. To me there is no final win or lose, at least here on earth. Winning or losing is done each and every moment of every day. James Taylor wrote that "the secret of life is enjoying the passage of time," Paul wrote that he was content in all things - to me that is winning. Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't.