Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tina and Eric






Oh, Tina and Eric--so much fun!! Tina's sister, Stacy called me and said they were going to hire us to entertain at her sister's wedding--no questions asked--just send a contract! I love that! Tina and Eric are from Kentucky and they brought their closest family and friends to the Hilton Shorehouse to celebrate their marriage. By the way, Kentucky people know how to have a good time!! It was fun hanging out with Tina and Eric as we planned their reception. Eric is a hoot and Tina is a beauty! We had a great time with them!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
About me personally. To me there is no final win or lose, at least here on earth. Winning or losing is done each and every moment of every day. James Taylor wrote that "the secret of life is enjoying the passage of time," Paul wrote that he was content in all things - to me that is winning. Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't.