Thursday, September 30, 2010

Allison and John--Hilton Head wedding at Crowne Plaza






Allison and John's reception was like a rock concert!! Allison and John and their crowd were ready for a party--and that is what they got! They had a beautiful ceremony on the beach in front of the Crowne Plaza and then cocktails and dinner in the beautiful Pavilion. Kristen Quillen and the staff at Crowne Plaza did a great job of serving everyone. When the formalities were complete...oh wow! The crowd went wild. They were so much fun! JLKevents also provided a dramatic Asian Lantern look in the pavilion and The Gaupers documented the event. Allison and John's wedding was a true celebration!! We were thrilled to be part of it!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
About me personally. To me there is no final win or lose, at least here on earth. Winning or losing is done each and every moment of every day. James Taylor wrote that "the secret of life is enjoying the passage of time," Paul wrote that he was content in all things - to me that is winning. Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't.