Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lighting at Port Royal



We had the honor of working for Melissa Sloan's wedding Saturday. Melissa wanted a Low Country Wedding with a lot of fun! She selected Port Royal Club as her venue. Jen Leiti and the entire staff were incredible! Melissa wanted to add a little bit of lighting on the back porch, so we strung cafe lights and Asian lanterns. There was a fire in the fireplace and rocking chairs and the bar--all together. I think it made for a relaxing spot! Many thanks to Gregg Flory for the images that he captured. He's always a pleasure!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
About me personally. To me there is no final win or lose, at least here on earth. Winning or losing is done each and every moment of every day. James Taylor wrote that "the secret of life is enjoying the passage of time," Paul wrote that he was content in all things - to me that is winning. Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't.