Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Palmetto Bluff and Caroline Carter









Palmetto Bluff and Caroline Carter--two great names in the wedding business!! Caroline contacted us several months ago about creating a magical and fun after-party in the cellar at the Inn at Palmetto Bluff. We were thrilled to take our lighting gear there and of course, to work with Caroline again. The bride and groom, Shedrick and Brandi were going to be completely surprised with our design--really cool, but a little scary too!! I think we were successful because according to Caroline, "Brandi walked in to the cellar last night and literally started screaming, jumping up and down, hugging me, and telling me it was the most amazing surprise. It was really the happiest I had seen her all weekend!"

No comments:

About Me

My photo
About me personally. To me there is no final win or lose, at least here on earth. Winning or losing is done each and every moment of every day. James Taylor wrote that "the secret of life is enjoying the passage of time," Paul wrote that he was content in all things - to me that is winning. Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't.